soulstealer312soulstealer312

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

A Prank Time A Prank Time

Weirdest thing I've ever seen but the animation was so smooth. Great job!

Little Snails Little Snails

Beautiful music and fluid animation. I did tear up a little bit, following a laugh at the end. Awesome job.

Holiday Hook Up Holiday Hook Up

Great voice acting. I really enjoyed the story.

itsalexclark responds:

thanks so much :)

EBF5 NPC Maker EBF5 NPC Maker

12,0,12,39,7,2,35,61,2,7,2,2

Name: Rosalie Lovelace

Story: A quiet and obedient girl with greedy parents. Her mother is a famous model; and her father an actor. Got her eye injury after a jealous dispute from her parents because of her new popularity overcoming her parents. Her parents turn to an occult which they were to summon a demon to grant their wish. A demon casts a spell that makes her immortal and gain popularity to spite the parents from their greed. Ends up going to a mysterious school of demon slaying, which she'll learn to find out this demon had other plans for her.

Quote 1: .......

Quote 2: *looks away*

Quote 3: Oh, hello.

Quote 4: Why am I wearing this eye patch?...I had an accident. *proceeds to keep quiet if PC pushes to talk to Rosalie*

Game Review: Cute character creation game. I've always loved the art style and the games of course.

Bad Viking and The Curse of the Mushroom King Bad Viking and The Curse of the Mushroom King

Awesome game! Didn't need any hints or walkthroughs. Although it was a great challenge for the brain. :D The art is also really good.

HoNk HoNk